Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
Zoom’s Global Payments Team is looking to add a Payments & Fraud Data Analystto the team. We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
We are looking for an experienced analyst to help define performance metrics, build monitoring and alerting systems for our payments ecosystem. This person will be responsible for analyzing new fraud trends and scale operational workflows for our growing portfolio of Zoom services.
You'll be responsible for driving data analytics, insights. and infrastructure solutions across our many payment products. You’ll be monitoring, understanding, and measuring the performance of our payment’s products from an operational lens.
Reporting to the Head of Global Payments, and part of the rapidly growing global payments team, you will be tasked with setting the direction for understanding and improving our payments data capabilities, own data analytics for payments and fraud while partnering with different engineering, product, and operations teams, our ideal candidate is passionate about data and has a track record of bringing course-changing insights to cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate data conversations with product, engineering, and operations teams to align on shared goals
- Leverage analytics to drive key performance metrics such as fraud losses, false positives, and operational efficiency
- Oversee data and metric governance for fraud, payments, and operations performance.
- Provide ad-hoc support & reports requested by other cross-functional teams
- Think proactively about optimization opportunities across every face of direct-to-consumer payments (i.e., costs, revenue, customer experience, fraud, operations, etc.)
- Drive business decisions through consumer payment analytics and data insights
- Monitor payments KPIs and help develop and execute tactics to improve payments performance, including supporting direct to consumer market launches across the globe
- Develop dashboards, data pipelines and track performance of newly deployed features by the Global Payments team
- Provide overall payments data implementation expertise.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization (e-com, engineering, data science, finance, support, legal, etc.) to build a best-in-class payment& fraud data ecosystem.
- Assist in the development of ad-hoc analysis, reports, presentations, and special projects for Senior Leadership
- Contribute to the development and validation testing of internal payments/fraud models.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- 4+ years of experience designing, running, and presenting data analysis
- Expert in querying relational and non-relational databases and joining complex data sources: SQL, MYSQL, SnowFlake, AWS Athena, Kibana, ELK, JSON, Redshift etc.
- Ability to script, automate and independently develop data models for fraud & payments needs.
- Demonstrated ability to present data through visuals, dashboards and PowerPoints forms: Excel, Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Experience manipulating large data sets in SQL or equivalent, and drawing actionable insights from data
- Experience in A/B testing and data-driven optimization efforts to enhance the customer experience and deliver optimal payments results
- Experience working in the payments industry, focused on how to improve payments products
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Is detail-oriented and has an inquisitive nature which helps with troubleshooting
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Analytical, Creative Problem-solver, Team Player
- Has technical proficiency in these systems is preferred - Salesforce, Zendesk ticketing systems, Tableau, Lucid Chart, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office Suite programs
- Experience working with billing platforms like Zuora, Recurly and payment providers like Stripe, Adyen, PayPal, Braintree, Chase etc.