Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Monitor and resolve issues in all environments.
- Engage in capacity planning and demand forecasting, anticipating performance bottlenecks and scaling the environment as needed
- Change management
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.999%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region Datacenters
- Troubleshoot production issues, including performance and function issues
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.)
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem and other core AWS technologies
- Strong Knowledge with Kubernetes, container, and other microservice technologies
- You have worked with common infrastructure tools like Docker, Terraform, Helm
- Experience with a microservice architecture running in containers (Docker or other containerization technology)
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience working with a product that has end users
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Software development background is a plus
- AWS Certification a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills