Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate, and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
We are looking for an Account Executive - Small Medium Businesswith the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive, and track record of success in Sales to join our team in our Denver Tech Center office ( please note that this will begin as a remote position, however, it will require that you report into the office on a daily basis once our offices reopen).
This position involves working with small business clients (employee count of 11-250) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. Working in a defined geographic territory, you will proactively engage with targeted companies, as well as follow up and close on various sources of inbound leads.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives
- Prospecting and cold calling
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Develop and maintain business within existing accounts, manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner; escalates issues to manager as appropriate
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 2+ years of Account Executive, Full Sales Cycle (from prospecting through to closing new business) experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience
- SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Inbound sales experience
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- Strong Internet research skills with excellent PC literacy [Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint]
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience