Salary: Competitive and negotiable
Join our rapidly growing team of accounting and finance professionals while making a difference and serving the nonprofit community! In this role, you will work with multiple clients as their accountant; you will interact with their staff, Board of Directors and Finance Committees as needed.
For over 28 years, Your Part-Time Controller, LLC has helped build stronger nonprofits by providing expert accounting services. YPTC strives for an environment of trust, support, and education. Our staff-focused values place an emphasis on work-life balance with a 35-hour work week, paid overtime, and no tax season.
Learn more about us at https://www.yptc.com/about/.
At YPTC, regardless of your role, you are part of the team! We believe and invest in your success. We want you to grow and succeed and this position offers promotion potential to a Controller-level position, as well as other opportunities for challenges, growth, and professional development. We are now incorporating a hybrid model for all of our positions, which means you will work both from home and on-site, when it is safe to do so.
- Weekly and monthly processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly financials and related analysis
- Grant tracking and monitoring
- Cash flow projections and monitoring
- Preparation for outside audits
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of related experience that can come from public accounting and/or industry
- Outstanding communication skills and positive attitude
- Knowledge of / interest in learning multiple accounting software packages; QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Intermediate-level Excel skills
- Willingness to travel to client offices as needed when it is safe to do so
- Nonprofit experience preferred, but not required
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination required as a condition for employment
- A BEST PLACE TO WORK! YPTC is recognized a best place to work in Inc. Magazine and Accounting Today
- Top 100 and 5thFastest Growing Accounting Firm in the country as listed in Accounting Today
- Work with a mission-driven purpose serving nonprofit organizations
- A culture of support, enabling our staff to succeed
- A thriving, growing firm, with unlimited opportunities for professional growth
- Competitive compensation
- Abundant paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Ample professional development opportunities and reimbursement
- Company provided laptop and technology stipend
- Covid Responsible Workplace ™
- Hybrid work environment
Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now or visit our website
, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller. Questions? Contact [email protected]om.