At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Associate Operations Processor in our Cash Vault, as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking Operations Team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com . In this role, you will:
- Perform general clerical operations tasks that are routine in nature receiving
- Receive, log, batch, and distributing work
- File, photocopy, and answer phones
- Prepare and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Regularly receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to more experienced roles
- Work under close supervision following established procedures
- 6+ months of experience in a production or general office environment demonstrated through work or military
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Solid problem-solving skills
- 6+ months of teller experience
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Cash vault or cash handling experience recommended
- Knowledge and understanding of cash vault operations
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Work Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM or until the work is complete. There is flexibility needed for this schedule as it is open-ended. Hours are subject to change based on business need.
- Salary: $18.00/hour and this position is eligible for benefits
$18.00 - $20.77 Hourly Benefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.