Do you have a passion for helping kids get active, have fun, stay healthy, and learn important life skills? Do you want to be involved in an innovative, entrepreneurial, well-established and well-known nonprofit organization? Are you a leader who loves to work with people and provide excellent customer service? Then this position might just be in your court!
The Pacific Northwest Section of the US Tennis Association (USTA PNW) is a 501(c)3 not-for profit organization looking for Instructors for Tennis programs which run in schools, gyms, parks, community centers, and all types of indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Desire to work with children, and to be a positive role model
- Strong communication and customer relations skills
- Ability to collaborate with other instructors and volunteers
- Ability to facilitate programs and people
- Must pass a full background check