Are you interested in seasonal and part-time employment? Are you responsible and looking to join a dynamic nonprofit organization and help deliver fun recreational tennis programs to kids, teens, and youth in local schools? Do you enjoy on-court training and mentorship? The United States Tennis Association-Pacific Northwest Section is hiring!
This position is PART-TIME and SEASONAL; up to 29 hours per week.
Do you have a passion for helping kids get active, have fun, stay healthy, and learn important life skills? Do you want to be involved in an innovative, entrepreneurial, well-established and well-known nonprofit organization? Are you a leader who loves to work with people and provide excellent customer service? Then this position might just be in your court!
The Pacific Northwest Section of the US Tennis Association (USTA PNW) is a 501(c)3 not-for profit organization which runs programs in schools, gyms, parks, community centers, and all types of indoor and outdoor spaces.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create a welcoming, safe and fun learning environment for all participants
- Communicate professionally with parents, partners, and community organizations when applicable
- Provide direction to instructors
- Document and inform Recreational Tennis Organizer of any schedule changes for Site Director and Instructors working
- Ensure equipment set-up and tear down
- Check attendance roll for each session and check-out at the conclusion of each session
- Oversee all operations at the site
- Follow USTA/PNW protocols and procedures at all times
- Implement program curriculum and provide instruction at site
- Oversee and maintain equipment. Transportation of equipment in personal vehicle may be required
- Serve as a primary point person at the site for questions and concerns
- Stay at site until all students have been picked up by authorized individuals
- Perform marketing tasks including, but not limited to, hanging flyers, working marketing events, etc
- Program instruction may take place in indoor and outdoor facilities and may include extreme weather conditions
- Provide feedback on instructors and general program to Regional Manager of Recreational Tennis
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager of Recreational Tennis
- Represent and support USTA facilities and NetGeneration to further PNW mission and initiatives