TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Our Talent Acquisition team is at the forefront of scaling one of the fastest-growing startups globally. We need the brightest recruiting minds to match our rapidly expanding business needs while bringing the best and most diverse talent into the company.
This is not an ordinary recruiting role; as a Talent Acquisition Partner you will connect deeply with the business to learn how TikTok grew into one of the most popular apps in the world. You will support TikTok's global creative, marketing, design, and other core business teams to develop tailored recruiting strategies. You will also work closely with the global leadership team as well as regional and global HR professionals. The ideal candidate is someone who is driven, hungry to learn, gets excited to take on new challenges, and is a champion for diversity.
- Deeply understand hiring needs; partner closely with hiring managers and key stakeholders to develop sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Successfully fulfill the business team's recruiting needs.
- Identify, attract, and close candidates that align with hiring plans in creative, marketing, design, and other business-related roles.
- Develop efficient hiring processes and ensure high-touch candidate experience to deliver high-quality candidates and meet hiring goals.
- Connect deeply with the business to understand diversity gaps and support the creation of measurable action plans, tailored diversity pipelining strategies, as well as provide research and mapping on diversity-focused organizations.
- Support local HR projects, focusing on process improvement and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources or related field.
- English proficiency is required.
- 4+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in a fast-paced startup environment; agency experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience closing senior and/or executive-level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Experience working with key stakeholders, leadership, and cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with global partners in different time zones & cultures.
- Experience in diversity sourcing and strategies and championing Diversity & Inclusion.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]