The St. James is seeking a Cashier at the Springfield, VA location.
The St. James is the premier sports, wellness and active entertainment destination in the country, with 450,000 sq. ft. of developmental and competitive programs, teams and opportunities in more than 30 sports, and a wide range of premium fitness, wellness and entertainment experiences.
The Cashier will provide a warm, efficient, and quality service for all members and guests of the Vim & Victor Restaurant at The St. James. The cashier will be primarily responsible for the sale and order intake of guests of Vim & Victor. The cashier will report directly into the Director of F&B.
- Interact with guests and members in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner.
- Attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow Cashiers/Cooks informed.
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm.
- Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provides high quality service to our customers.
- Supporting the safety of all members, guests and employees.
- You must be 16 years old or older and able to work a varied schedule that may include nights and weekends
- A friendly, positive attitude and the ability to communicate effectively with our members and guests.
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching, and occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs.), with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience in a restaurant or food service environment is preferred but personality and cultural fit matters even more!
- Knowledgeable of safety training, procedures and best practices used throughout the sports and wellness industry.
For more information, please visit our website: www.thestjames.com
The St. James is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome qualified applicants from a variety of backgrounds inclusive of their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
Powered by JazzHR