Join our growing network of nurse assessors!
The Helper Bees partners with insurance carriers and health plans to provide quality care and the right tools to keep older adults independent, healthy, and at home longer. We invite you to consider our per diem opportunity to earn supplemental income as an Independent Contracted Nurse. The assessments are completed face to face in the claimant’s homes.
- This is a 1099 contract position to earn supplemental income. You will need a portable computer with Windows or tablet with camera.
- In this role, you will complete in-depth cognitive and functional assessments with clients in their homes.
- You will complete structured assessments, focusing on accuracy and efficiency.
- You will be focused on observing and reporting the current status of the individual. You must remain objective.
- You will coordinate all scheduling with client or their point of contact using contact information provided to you.
- You will submit an assessment within 24 hours through an online application. Upon submission, our review team will reach out with any needed clarifications by telephone within 48 hours. An assessment is not considered complete until all clarifications are answered.
- You will be paid $125 per assessment within a 35 mile radius, upon completion of each assessment.
What we value in our candidates:
- A friendly, compassionate, dedicated, and patient personality.
- Prompt and thoughtful communication
- Quick learner of technology and current proficiency with computers
- Previous quality assurance or chart audit/review experience
- 5+ years as an RN-familiarity with a broad range of medications and conditions common in the geriatric population (current license required)
- Must have reliable internet for submitting assessments
What to Expect Next:
Once you have completed the initial application form, you will be required to complete additional steps that enable our team to verify your license and provide our scheduling team with information for scheduling. Our scheduling team will reach when opportunity for work is available in your area.
Due to the number of applicants, please utilize hiring portal for all communication with the THB People Department. We will not be able to respond to calls directly to the office or the Contact Us form on our website. Thank you!