Bilingual General Education Teacher, Remote (TX License)- 2021-2022 School Year
At TeleTeachers we believe that communication and learning are basic human rights. Every day, children are going without the instruction they need to thrive, and we refuse to sit still until this problem is solved. Our vision is big. It's exciting. There's a lot of work to be done, and we cannot do it alone (nor do we want to!). We need an impact-driven, entrepreneurially-minded Bilingual General Education Teacher to join our team. We need YOU.
We are a startup, which means we are a small team with a huge opportunity for impact. We are innovative, creative, resourceful, and have never met a challenge we didn't love to tackle. We are passionate about the work we do, excited to be a part of something bigger than ourselves, and hungry to help our clients succeed. We need YOU to help us get there.
TeleTeachers is a place where you will be seen, heard, and valued. We will ask for your ideas, and we will listen. You will be coming in on the ground floor and have a direct impact on what we achieve here. We want YOU to help us build this incredible company.
Before applying, make sure you have and are able to:
- Bilingual Teaching Certification (K-6 or K-12) in the state of Texas
- Availability starting September 2021
- At least 3 years experience in a school-based setting
- We prefer 1+ year experience providing online instruction (if not, we need you to be tech-savvy and hungry to learn!)
- Knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include pertinent laws, codes, policies, and/or regulations; personnel processes; standard business practices; teaching strategies; working with families; and stages of child development.
- Skill to perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to routinely upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Schedule a number of activities, meetings, and/or events; gather, collate, analyze, and/or classify data; to ensure the effective and efficient operation of programs.
- Work with a diverse group of individuals under a wide variety of circumstances.
- Analyze issues, data, create action plans, and ensure the success of Department and District strategic objectives.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Apply critical thinking/problem solving to improve work processes.
- Maintain confidentiality; set priorities; meet deadlines and schedules; work with detailed information; and adapt to changing priorities.
- Set high expectations for self and others; set and monitor progress toward goals, and utilize and offer effective feedback to continuously improve.
- Work as part of a team; adapt to changing priorities; and apply logical processes and analytical skills.
- Have a professional, dedicated space for working remotely
- Passion and talent for building relationships
- Motivated by our vision and values
Compensation & Benefits:
- Work remotely
- Competitive pay
- Telepractice Training
- Opportunities for Collaboration
- Stipend for benefits
As a TeleTeachers Special Education Teacher, you will have the unique opportunity to enjoy the benefits of remote work as a salaried team member. Our goal is to always be generous with you.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations