TYLin and eight other companies, including GPO Group, Integral Group, Landrum & Brown, and Ross & Baruzzini form the infrastructure division of Dar Group, a leading, privately-owned professional services group with a diverse history and a global presence. Dar Group’s world-class planning, design, engineering, and project management firms are dedicated to achieving our clients’ ambitions and supporting sustainable communities worldwide. The nine Infrastructure division companies are comprised of 5,000 people operating in twenty-one countries.
We are looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to support both our Chief Operating Officer (COO) and our Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). In this role, you will provide high-quality administrative and clerical assistance, managing mostly business-related tasks such as creating or finessing reports and presentations, coordinating travel and accommodations, taking meeting minutes as requested, and other organizational tasks. You will also need to have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office Suite, be fast-thinking, flexible and adaptable to changing business needs, be a motivated, self-starter that can work well independently, meet deadlines, and communicate effectively. The workload for this position will ebb and flow, so from time to time you may also support other company executives and officers.
- Create and/or finesse presentations, reports, memos, letters, and other business documents.
- Research and obtain data and information for presentations and reports.
- Plan and coordinate meetings and events.
- Coordinate and maintain the COO’s and CMO’s calendars, scheduling, organizing, and managing a complicated and shifting schedules
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Facilitate and route internal/external communications to/from the COO and CMO.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Document meeting minutes and manage action items, as necessary.
- Provide support to other company executives and officers, as required.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience supporting C-level executives.
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- High maturity and ability to exercise good judgment, discretion & confidentiality in all tasks.
- Deadline driven and able to manage time sensitive issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and be flexible.
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite & Google drive required. Experience with Deltek Vision a plus.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels at managing multiple projects at once.
- Be a motivated self-starter who works independently, effectively problem solves and
prioritizes work, and anticipates the needs of the leaders.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions.
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients’ toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.