We are setting the industry standard to influence and inspire through our innovative methods. We merge together cannabis culture with cutting-edge technology to deliver the best possible customer and employee experience(s).
The company operates a fully integrated cannabis business with a footprint that covers the entire breadth of the state of California; the world's largest cannabis market. We control our supply chain from cultivation to retail, which enables us to deliver clean and tested cannabis products at unmatched prices.
Our mission is to provide the one-stop-shop cannabis experience by offering exceptional customer experience service and diversified products. We strive to build long-term customer loyalty.
Our ideal candidate for our corporate receptionist/administrative assistant will provide exceptional service by greeting and assisting all visitors and answering inbound calls. Continuously offers the highest level of service to all corporate employees and all visitors. Maintains a professional image of the company by providing prompt, courteous, and efficient service. The candidate may be called upon to assist in other service areas such as, but not limited to Mail/Shipping operations, Hospitality, and general office/facilities work based on operational needs to provide best in class customer experience. Cannabis Industry experience is a plus!
- Provide Administrative assistance to headquarters teams
- Assist Executives and Managers with any planning or projects
- Greet and welcome visitors and appointments
- Book and maintain conference and meeting spaces
- Create new hire security badges
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Monitor organize and maintain office supplies inventory
- Assist management team in identifying areas that need administrative help; i.e. streamlining, training, staff appreciation, and staff development
- Ensure best practices are shared appropriately with all teams
- 1-2 years of experience in an Office Administration or reception type role.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copy machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and Google suite, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence operating independently and working with ambiguity
- The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent work experience
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A resilient and entrepreneurial spirit with a growth mindset
- A true team player willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Able to create, maintain and build professional relationships and rapport
- Have a strong desire to grow professionally and personally
- Have a sound knowledge of market trends
- Flexibility - this role will be ever-changing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend, kneel, squat, and twist
Due to Covid-19, we are doing everything we can to keep our team and customers safe. This means individual offices or widely spaced workstations. We also provide extra masks, shields, hand sanitizer, and gloves as needed. We are an essential business and we require our team to work in the office.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90012 (Preferred)
- Are you 21 years of age or older? (Cannabis regulations require us to ask)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Corporate Receptionist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place