The Associate will support the role on architectural and interior architectural projects. Position is located in Las Vegas, Nevada
Create all components of a drawing package
- Build BIM models
- Develop the design intent into construction documentation
- Perform revisions to drawings
- Prepare presentation material
- Assist with the coordination of the design through all phases of a project
- Collaborate with other disciplines (both consultants and in house)
- Participate in project related meeting and discussions
- Actively participate in company initiatives
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Competent in Revit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agility and flexibility. Must be a team player that can handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Understanding of Bluebeam
- Experience working in both imperial and Metric
- Master’s degree in architecture or interior design
- Basic knowledge of Model Building Codes & Accessibility Standard
Education and Experience:
A professional degree in architecture or interior design
**Please submit a portfolio if you have one***
Job Type: Full-time