Medical Assistant – Urology Office – Albany, NY
If you are looking for a Medical Assistant position in Albany, Full Time, this could be your opportunity. Here at St. Peter's Health Partner's, we care for more people in more places. This position is located at 4 Palisades Dr
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement:Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life:Monday – Friday Office Hours
What you will do:
Clinical responsibilities in a Urology Practice, with hands-on clinical responsibilities.
- Provides a variety of patient care and clerical functions in assisting with the care of patients within the appropriate scope of practice.
- Clinical functions include but are not limited to; rooming patients, vitals, taking histories, phlebotomy, EKGs, EMR, etc.
- Clerical functions include but are not limited to; check in, check out, Insurance verification, and medical records maintenance.
What you will need:
- Certification as Medical Assistant is highly preferred
- Graduated from a Medical Assistant training program (proof required) or
- 1 year of clinical work experience in a healthcare clinical capacity i.e. CNA.
- If no certification, review class and certification exam must be completed and passed within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- High School diploma / GED required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear the appropriate PPE
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Albany, NY 12208: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital signs: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Work Location: One location