Sono Bello is the national leader in body transformation and is dedicated to providing the most advanced, minimally-invasive cosmetic technology available. Our belief is that in order to provide superior results in the technically advanced, highly personalized, and ever-changing world of total body transformation, it takes both experience and specialization, which allow us to provide unparalleled body transformation results for our patients. Sono Bello is a fast-paced small surgery center and we provide our team members advantages that most other medical facilities don’t:
- Work in an environment where our patients are excited about improving their lives
- Competitive pay and benefits.
The role works under the supervision of a member of the medical staff through the full patient experience; and is responsible for delivering excellent patient care first and foremost, pre-procedure, intra-procedure, post-procedure and includes working directly with our physicians.
- Responsible for the timely retrieval of individual records upon request.
- Monitors the collection, processing, maintenance, storage, and appropriate access to and usage of patient and clinical records.
- Assists as required with pre-operative and post-operative visits.
- Ensures all pre-operative preparations are met and procedure room is prepared (i.e. proper operating room attire, comfortable room temperature and climate, fluids and blanket temperature).
- Cleaning and sterilizing operating room and instruments after a procedure and disposing of contaminated materials in a timely manner.
- Correctly prepares instruments, equipment and operating room needed for surgical procedures.
- Assisting, if needed with application of proper post-procedure dressings and garments to patients with patient comfort in mind.
- Assist other staff in performance of their duties.
- Acts with integrity to maintain patient confidentiality and ensure HIPPA compliance at all times while maintaining PHI Disclosure records.
- Strives to assist clinic in meeting Key Performance Indicators for operational as well as sales targets and actively partners with team to help clinic achieve overall goals.
- May explain treatment procedures, medications and physician's instructions to patients and caregiver(s) following established standards.
- Supports the maintenance of appropriate medical supply levels.
- Use of the telephone, computer and other related instruments or devices while communicating with patients, caregivers, physicians and staff
- Vision and hearing acuity
- Standing and walking for periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be available to work a Tues-Sat schedule on a regular basis
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must maintain BLS certification.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to problem solve and clarify necessary steps of logic and reasoning in a professional manner.
- Must be familiar with MS Office, including Excel.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of surgical and medical instruments including but not limited to: OR table, lights, all suctioning devices and tubing, irrigation, laser, O2 tanks and Banyan Stat Kit/AED.
- Successful completion of a Medical Assistant program from an accredited institution and meet state requirements.'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, OR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What is your desired salary?
- Are you available to work a Tues-Sat schedule on a regular basis?
- Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location