Solar Optimum is an award-winning solar company in California. We are currently seeking a Front Office Receptionist to join our team.
The successful incumbent of this position will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries and some administrative support responsibilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Screen and route incoming calls to team members via multi-line phone system, taking messages when appropriate.
- Provide customer service support and answer inquiries about the company
- Greet visitors and make sure they are comfortable
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms
- Update appointment calendars & schedule customer follow ups
- Create and maintain client files
- Scan and Upload PV solar plans
- Create memos, send emails and faxes
- Maintain cleanliness of conference and break rooms.
- Other administrative tasks and projects as assigned
- Excellent communication skills (talking, writing and reading).
- Professional phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications and Email software.
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Solar experience considered a definite plus.
- Bi-lingual highly preferred: Armenian/English and or Spanish/English speaking.
- Pay commensurate with experience
Solar Optimum offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage
No phone calls please
Solar Optimum is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable accommodation for disabled provided
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Armenian (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)