Are you interested in exploring the health care field? Have you ever cared for a vulnerable loved one? Do you enjoy the feeling of helping someone? Do you enjoy working independently and setting your own schedule? If so, welcome! Right at Home is hiring caregivers in Albuquerque with or without experience. We will train you! We offer competitive wages, paid time off, health insurance, and a great work environment. We have a supportive office culture and we strive to treat our caregivers with the same care as our clients.
If you're looking for a part-time job or extra hours over the weekend, we have the hours for you! Right At Home is seeking caregivers with consistent weekend availability to provide outstanding care to our clients. We offer a very flexible schedule, but our clients need assistance outside of office hours. We're seeking caregivers who exhibit compassion and a willingness to help, especially if you can help through the weekends. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Perform duties that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Assist the client with bathing, personal hygiene, and grooming
- Assist with transfers and repositioning
- Provide medication reminders
- Monitor vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Prepare light meals and snacks
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry
- Provide companionship and safety supervision
- Transport client to appointments or stores
Benefits: What's In It For You?
- Salary range: $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Time and a half for holidays
- Flexible Schedules
- $50 SIGN ON BONUS for any new hire
- Paid Orientation
- Direct Deposit
- 3-14 hour shifts, days and/or nights
- Caregiver of the Month Rewards
- Kudos Gift Cards
- Bonus for caregiver referrals!
- Aflac Insurance available
- On-going training programs
- COVID-19 quarantine pay
- PPE provided to all employees
- No prior experience required - just a sense of compassion and willingness to learn!
- 18 years or older
- High school graduate or GED
- Ability to pass background and driving record checks
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Valid driver’s license and insured, reliable vehicle
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Willingness and ability to work at least 12 hours per week
- Comfortable using GPS and responding to texts and email
- Smartphone with app capabilities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.