Revolutions, Inc. develops and manages successful and rapidly growing retail internet companies. Our flagship Web site is SpinLife.com, the largest internet retailer of wheelchairs, scooters, lift chairs and other home medical equipment. We’re committed to ensuring the highest quality customer experience, and are proud of the reputation we’ve earned for great service to our customers and manufacturer partners and for a rewarding working environment.
Our rapid growth has created opportunities for talented and energetic Customer Service Representatives. Reporting to the Director of Customer Service, the Customer Service Representative’s responsibilities include:
- Answering incoming calls from customers, and providing patient and friendly support.
- Following up on Medicate and Insurance billing paperwork and requests.
- Focusing on building a long-term relationship with the customer by creatively solving problems while presenting a pleasant and supportive demeanor.
- Working closely with our vendor partners to insure that the appropriate equipment is ordered and delivered in a timely manner.
- Diagnosing technical challenges and redirecting the call to appropriate support staff.
- Providing timely, accurate, and friendly communications via phone, email and live online chat.
- Being an advocate for our customers while making good business decisions.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills,
- Medicare or Insurance billing experience or knowledge
- Experience and comfort in navigating the Internet.
- Ability to adapt well to change and multi-task effectively.
Preferred Qualifications * GED or Equivalent
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $18.50 - $21.91 per hour
Work Location: One location