Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Weekday Schedule Monday-Friday
As a Senior Digital Systems Architect, you are responsible for the leadership, planning, project coordination, management, implementation, and ongoing support of the CMSDX enterprise Sitecore infrastructure including connected systems and integrations. You ensure the right CMSDX solutions and digital strategy are implemented in order to meet the needs of our Consumers, Customers, Patients, and Members for our next generation digital experience, prioritizing the solution efforts appropriately, integrating them while facilitating efficient implementation of the CMSDX Sitecore experience platform.
- Responsible for providing architecture level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprises CMSDX architecture and related integrations.
- Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise.
- Reviews, advises and designs standard software and hardware builds, system options, risks, costs versus benefits and impact on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process.
- Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise s architecture needs
- The Sitecore Architect must have Sitecore Architect experience on at least 2 enterprise Sitecore projects. Experience with Sitecore 9.0 and above is a must.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills addressing production issues
- Knowledge of multi node and multi lingual sites setup in Sitecore.
- Advanced knowledge of customizing Sitecore pipelines and processors.
- Experience of setting up Sitecore in scaled environment on Azure PaaS.
- Knowledge of workflows security standards optimizations and performance on existing Sitecore solutions Experience with Solr And Azure Search Is Required.
- Deep experience integrating 3rd parties via API integrations and web services into Sitecore.
- Project Management Skills Working hands on experience with partner integration teams and a successful track record of project delivery and leading ongoing maintenance of the Sitecore infrastructure.
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate with Business and internal IT stakeholders
- Create and maintain Architecture Decision documents to establish the What and How technologies will be used and create overarching Strategy documents to address the Why. Combined they provide a foundation for the ITIL Service Design Package and a blueprint for integrated decision making and cost-effective IT service management.
- Develop, maintain, and support the software development lifecycle methodology for the Digital Operations team.
- Participate as a digital technology leader for core foundational technology standards that can be reused as building blocks in solution design of IT services.
- Responsible to provide hands-on work for research and development of information technology solutions. This includes proof-of-concept stand-up, testing and evaluation leading to a technology recommendation that is cost-justifiable based on business value provided by the solution.
- Present recommendations to senior innovation, business, and IT Governance leaders. Build strong relationships with Innovation, Marketing, IT Business Architects, & members of the Enterprise Architecture community collaborating on technology recommendations.
- Participates in technical oversight functions during reviews of projects to ensure technical execution, information security, code quality, and benefits realization.
- Bachelors degree in a related technical area required. Masters degree preferred and if in Computer Science, a plus.
- 10+ years of IT software engineering experience
- 5+ years in Sitecore platform architecture, development, deployment, and support.
- 3+ years of technical team lead or management experience
- Web API: Web Services, Micro Services WCF, MVC, REST, SOAP
- Skilled with 3rd Party Sitecore or equivalent Connectors: IDP, ADFS, Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with Web: .Net MVC, JSP, Angular, Web Forms, ASP backend development
- Experience with testing & deployment using tools such as Loadrunner, QC, or equivalent
- Code Quality & Security: OWASP, Static and Dynamic code scanning for security and quality.
- Authorized to work in the US
Benefits are effective day-one (for .45 FTE and above) and include:
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, it is the state's largest private employer with approximately 11,000 employees.
Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here. Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more than 700,000 New Mexicans.
We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future. That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
About New Mexico
New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle. Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places and experiences that make this state great.
Cities in New Mexico are continually ranked among the nation's best places to work and live by Forbes magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, and other corporate and government relocation managers like Worldwide ERC.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore, and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.