Rallius is a fintech company whose mission is to create a more sustainable, equal and just world. By demonstrating that where you put your money matters, we can change money flows to promote accessible social activism and financial empowerment. We are a values-based company that seeks to disrupt and accelerate change in the financial industry.
Rallius challenges the status quo of traditional financial institutions by ascribing to a performance model that is based on economic, social and environmental impact. We drive innovation and mobilize change through consciously committed capital.
- Values Driven: We mobilize change by enabling people to make active and informed decisions that shape their financial destiny and positively impact the world around them.
- Pioneering platform: We are a catalyst for financial innovation by providing a platform through which people can commit their capital to areas based on ESG principles.
- Creating Community: We are building an ecosystem through a robust network of community-based and non-profit organizations to advance financial literacy, inclusion and empowerment.
- Accelerating wealth creation: We give access to exceptional returns that drive economic growth and prosperity for all.
Executive Assistant Role
We’re seeking an organized, outcome-driven Executive Assistant to join our growing team at Rallius.
- Manage the executives' daily schedules and maintain calendars
- Be the administrative point person for outside industry professionals, business partners, and investors
- Travel planning across multiple time zones
- Managing multiple emails and responding, if required
- Liaise between the executive and the rest of the team
- Help create administrative systems and processes
- Track, manage and complete multiple deliverables
- Contribute to team meetings
- Ensure the executives’ have the necessary information to be able to efficiently manage their meetings
- Work closely with other members of the executive team
- Through use of strong project management and organizational skills, ensure successful follow through on a wide variety of projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting high-level executives post-college
- Service-oriented team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster relationships
- Strong organizer with ability to create processes that simplify task
- Independent, self-motivator, and adaptable
- Detail oriented, problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Existing knowledge of computer programs and ability to quickly learn knew programs (ie. google calendar, gmail, excel, etc.)
- Finance industry experience
- Innovator and collaborator while also rolling up your sleeves and doing the day to day legwork required to scale the organization
- A life-long learner who is inquisitive and analytics savvy
- Thrive on content and staying up to date on innovative tools, platforms and resources to develop a strong, robust team
- Agile, flexible and can function in ambiguity being able to pivot in real time
- Ability to balance short term needs with long term vision
- Deeply dedicated to the value proposition of the Rallius Bank
Location: This is a remote position. We are open to candidates in either the US or Canada
The Fine Print
Rallius is an equal opportunity employer. We honor inclusivity, diversity of thought and curiosity. If you are inspired by what you’ve read, we encourage you to apply!
If you have questions on the role or require accommodation through the application process, please email us at mailto: careers at joinrallius.com
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote