Be part of a team that is changing healthcare at the primary level!
No shift work, no nights, no weekends, no holidays!
Come work with a great team that is committed to providing quality care. Our team-based approach to primary care requires strong communication skills and critical thinking. Advance your healthcare career NOW with the best medical networks in East Texas!
Full Time M-F, 8-5
- Experience and Ability to use Electronic Medical Records
- Experience working with Medicare patients
- Monitoring Patient Conditions & Care Plan Compliance to Assess Status
- Providing Education, Coaching & Encouragement to help the Patient meet their Care Plan goals.
- Targeting Interventions as needed with appointments & referrals.
- We will be building on the relationship the patients have with their PCP, and we want to establish our own firm relationship of trust, so they will talk to us when we call them and call us when they need care!
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE: (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Capturing vitals and assisting with establishing basic baselines.
- Manage drug screens, urinalysis, and other in-house lab tests including charting and notification of results as directed by the clinician.
- Charting in the electronic health record
- Making patient follow-up calls as directed by the clinician.
- 2+ years of clinical experience in a patient care setting
- Experience using an EHR system (eClinicalWorks is EMR used at PhyNet Health System.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location