- Senior java developer with minimum experience of 6-8 years as backend development experience in Java.
- Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing Prototyping.
- Thorough knowledge of core Java concepts like OOP, JDBC, Multi-Threading, Java Concurrency utilities, etc., and advanced Java concepts like JSP, Servlets, Struts, Spring, and Spring Annotations.
- Strong understanding and hands one experience on the backend using technologies like web service, microservice, java, threads, DB queries, JPA, Hibernates, OAuth, etc.
- Good experience designing databases, ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, MySQL and SQL Server.
- The candidate should be self-driven and a quick learner of new business domains and technologies being used within applications. Oracle/Sun Certified developers will be preferred.
- Core Java, CICD, AZURE DEV OPS.
- REST API, MicroServices, and their security (end to end both authentication and authorization).
- Transactions and rollback.
- A deeper understanding of Threads and real working experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Accessing DB from Java – ORM, JPA, Hibernate.
- Angular, CSS, HTML5.
- Advanced degrees in engineering, computer science, business, or relevant fields of study.
- Azure technical certifications.
This position is for US Residents, authorized to work in US on-site in Alpharetta GA, or Dallas, TX. Only for Candidates directly on W-2 (No C2C).