TikTok Specialist & Content Creator
Phocus is looking for a content creator to join our expanding marketing team. You will work cross-functionally with the creative, eCommerce, and retail teams to ensure that TikTok becomes a priority change for Phocus - driving its content and community strategy & building an engaging audience to interact with the brand. You will be the go-to person for everything happening in TikTok, from ideating storylines, executing, identifying & jumping on trends, and recruiting / briefing brand ambassadors to create best-in-class content.
- Develop, design, plan and execute TikTok content, including ideating, shooting, editing, captioning, and posting.
- Responsible for leading the content creation strategy - reactively and proactively producing storylines that align with brand messaging
- Continuously understand and analyze the needs of the brand, and then ideate how those needs come to life on TikTok.
- Brainstorm incentive content ideas + topics that drive engagement.
- Have a passion for capturing and communicating brand stories.
- Lead on identifying and leveraging trends through native content creation.
- Strategize how TikTok can amplify ongoing marketing efforts and campaigns.
- Respond and engage with people on TikTok using the Phocus personality and voice with all interactions.
- Engage with key influencers where it makes sense for the brand.
- Respond to and engage with Creators who tag the brand in relevant content
- Ensure and manage a consistent pipeline of engaging social content tailored to TikTok.
- Ensure that communication and TikTok campaigns align with current marketing strategies
- Host lives to support key calendar moments or product launches
- Track and analyze the performance and results of campaigns and initiatives
- Provide clear reporting on monthly performance and/or campaign performance on key metrics (including follower growth, views, and engagements).
- Share weekly performance, community feedback, and opportunities in the weekly marketing deck.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- 1+ years of experience in TikTok content creation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Proficiency in managing social media channels (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.).
- Energetic, witty, spontaneous, creative, positive, upbeat, and collaborative personality.
- Attention to detail, ability to focus, and follow through.
- A team player, out-of-the-box thinker, who is a passionate consumer and doer of social media.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment needing minimal instruction
- Comfortable on-camera with experience in editing within the TikTok app.
- Strong personal Tiktok platform that showcases creative and engaging content
- Proven experience building social media audiences via TikTok (personal or brand page)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Please provide Tiktok handle or link to be able to review your content creation portfolio?
- Please provide Instagram handle or link to be able to review your content creation portfolio?
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote