Internet Sales Consultant
As a premier Colorado Kia dealer, we have a huge selection of new and used vehicles from which to choose. Phil Long Kia online and offline customers enjoy vehicle specials every day. We offer Kia service & parts, an online inventory, and outstanding financing options, making Phil Long Kia a preferred dealer serving Colorado Springs and surrounding areas.
Phil Long KIA is looking for the best of the best Sales Consultants.
We offer a sign on bonus depending on experience, apply today!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy above industry compensation, ongoing training support and unparalleled benefits including paid holidays and 401k. Phil Long is a recognized leader in the automotive industry and we are averaging over 100 leads per month for our Internet Sales Consultants. We are a growth orientated company with a strong and well connected team. We believe in employee and customer service, be ready to join a very friendly and financially rewarding environment. An Internet Sales Consultant responds to Internet customer inquiries and ensures that the dealership actualizes its maximum profit potential on Internet sales.
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Communicates effectively with Internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by email or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Satisfies the transportation needs of Internet-generated customers.
- Sells/leases and delivers a minimum of 8 units per month.
- Directs customers to product information resources, including those available on the Internet.
- Assists customers in selecting vehicles.
- Understands the psychology of Internet customers and works with them accordingly to draw them into the store for proper vehicle demonstration and to close the transaction.
- Checks email frequently and responds to inquiries immediately. Delivers messages intended for other departments promptly. Notifies customers that their messages have been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for prompt attention.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws that govern retail automobile sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales manager.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience
Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations * State Sales License
- Valid Driver's License Benefits (Eligibility dependent upon employment status)
Medical Dental Vision PTO 401k FSA/ HSA/ HRA Basic Life Insurance Short Term/ Long Term Disability Travel Assistance Legal Insurance Employee Assistance Program Onsite Fit Factories Employee Clinics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Retail sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location