Additional WA, CA, OR, Compact license preferred. LPN/LVN with unrestricted license in Illinois, Michigan. Health Coach certification a plus. Three to five years of clinical experience, patient management, or disease management desired....
Based on full-time and part-time employees only, with 13 reviewers
Compensation & Benefits
Culture & Values
Recommend to a friend
They do business with integrity and rational thinking. Overall, it's an excellent place to work, with products that are winning in the marketplace.
Great Place to Leave Your Mark Marketing
I'm a big fan of companies the size of Optimize Health—large enough that you're not couch-diving for pennies to run a digital ad campaign out of the founders garage, small enough that you're likely to work alongside all of the executive team pretty soon after joining. Optimize is a place where the leadership team brings on experts and trusts them to bring their expertise to the table.
- Trust in team members and across teams
- Leadership team willing to admit mistakes and invest where investment is needed
- Remote work environment where you're accountable to the work getting done, not accounting for what you're doing every minute of every day
- List of benefits that seems to grow monthly
- Unlimited PTO policy that's encouraged and respected
- Group of humans that means it when they DE&I is a priority
- Still a ton of process and standards to be developed—times when there is no playbook and no one to tell you how to proceed but yourself
- Priorities can fall into grey areas between teams without a single-threaded owner
- Super new team—very few people with a tenure past 1-year
- Career ladders and promotional paths are very much work in progress
- Core values should be reevaluated (I know this is currently in progress)