Omni Air International is a private airline providing tailored passenger and government charter services. We?re committed to exceeding expectations, with satisfaction and safety as our measure of success.
We pride ourselves on providing our employees a work experience built on family values. Our employee?s contributions impact the lives of passengers on a daily basis. Our comprehensive benefits package is designed with you in mind. Medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K with company match, employee assistance program and more!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn from Pilot-in-Command?s experience, training and instruction
- Assist Pilot-in-Command in operation of the aircraft as delegated by Pilot-in-Command, and operate within the provisions of the FCOM and FCTM
- Assist Pilot-in-Command before, during, and after each flight to include pre-flight walk-around, and at conclusion assist in completing necessary reports/maintenance discrepancies
- Validate all required charts, approach plates and other navigational publications are current and aboard the aircraft prior to the cockpit preflight
- Delegate duties only when the Pilot-in-Command becomes incapacitated, and then assume duties of the Pilot-in-Command