ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assembles, inputs, and updates all new and transfer student data into Student Software System.
2. Records and maintains state reporting document of all student entries, exits and grade level changes daily.
3. Maintains student special programs entry/exit dates information.
4. Maintains confidentiality of information.
5. Administers the registration of all students. Collects all required documents to verify a student registration.
6. Enters demographic information on all new students into the computer and updates withdrawals as required.
7. Researches and verifies addresses of all returned mail.
8. Collects, verifies and inputs data for Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS).
9. Researches and corrects any data error listings.
10. Provides instructions to teachers and staff relating to grade reporting, and areas of student data.
11. Ensures all student course requests are entered in scheduling. Provides support to the Assistant Principal in making changes to the master schedule for upcoming school year.
12. Works closely with curriculum administrators to input state reporting teacher information.
13. Coordinates, examines, and distributes data processing student grade records and reports.
14. Coordinates with other schools relative to student transfers in the computer and inputs all current year transfer student grade information.
15. Coordinates campus data entry functions with campus faculty, administrators and Central Office Management Information Services staff to ensure all deadlines are met (i.e. grade reporting, progress reports, special programs).
16. Travels to Central Office to attend Data Processing meetings and trainings.
17. Troubleshoots and requests maintenance and repair of campus computer equipment.
18. Provides information on withdrawals for publication in the school daily bulletin.
19. Works closely with campus Registrar, Counseling Clerk and Attendance Clerk regarding student enrollment data.
20. Assists with summer school registration and inputs into computer all student data.
21. Collects immunization records when Nurse is not on duty.
22. Assists in the resolution of Public Education Information Management System (PEIMS) coding errors.
23. Exhibits a professional attitude at all times and provides customer service to students, faculty, staff, parents, community members and employees of North East Independent School District.
24. Occasionally required to drive personal vehicle in the performance of assigned tasks.
25. Reports to work on time every day.
26. Performs additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful completion of applicable skills testing through the Department of Human Resources
- Detailed-oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to effectively use computers. Proficient in Microsoft Office, adept skills in Microsoft Excel and Word. Proficient in use of Google Drive: Google Sheets, Google Docs and Google Forms.
- Ability to carry out verbal and/or written instructions
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Valid Texas Driver's License and driving record that meets the requirements of the District