North Branch Construction is one of the state's largest commercial and multi-unit residential and custom high end home contractors, in business for over sixty years. North Branch Construction has developed into a full-service, award-winning Construction Manager, Design-Builder, and General Contractor serving New Hampshire and select projects in bordering states.
North Branch Construction firmly believes that the key to a successful project is teamwork and communication. Quality people make this happen.
Project Engineer: North Branch Construction is currently seeking a highly motivated, professional Project Engineer to join our team. Position works collaboratively with the Project Supervisor to ensure project clerical and field duties are fulfilled.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create content, agendas, and minutes for pre-installation, pre-construction meetings.
- Attend meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Gather and turn in field documentation in a timely manner.
- Assist with preparation and process of purchase orders and cost coding.
- Create and maintain organized and up-to-date field documentation.
- Assist subcontractors with maintaining and updating field documentation.
- Provide administrative processing and distribution of RFI’s, Submittals, ASI’s, and SK’s.
- Communication with field team, development teams, and construction accounting team.
- Timely document field quality activities conducted by the superintendent or project engineer.
- Create and maintain product acquisition logs, maintain and alert to lead time vs. schedule conflicts.
- Contribute to the review of key submittals for quality and adherence to the design.
- Assist with punch list preparation and conclusion.
- Support field layout activities.
- Assist with field inspection activities.
- Provide assistance with inventory controls and ordering of materials.
- Represent North Branch Construction in a positive manner in the community and to clients.
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested as they arise.
- Min. 2 years education in a construction management program or 5 years field experience in Commercial Construction.
- Manage administrative duties in a timely manner and be able to work independently.
- The ability to organize documents, plans, and reports.
- The ability to work effectively with multiple personalities in a multi-tasking environment.
- Highly proficient in Blue Beam and Excel, and CMiC a plus.
- Exceptional computer skills (Proficient keyboard typing and Microsoft Excel skills)
- Comfortable with mobile devices and printers/copiers
- Team player -exhibiting excellent interpersonal and customer services skills, establish and maintain good relationships with employees, subcontractors, clients, owners, and project managers.
- Candidates must be willing to travel throughout the state from the upper valley, seacoast to southern parts of the state.
- Valid driver’s license.
Job Type: Full-time hourly position.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Associates degree in Construction Management or
- 5 Plus years field experience in Commercial Construction.
We offer a competitive wage structure based on experience and a robust benefits package, including health/dental insurance, long-term disability, and paid time off, holidays, 401K plan, company vehicle, tuition reimbursement, and unlimited career advancement opportunities.
North Branch Construction is a proud equal opportunity employer. Please apply in strict confidence and respond with a current resume, cover letter, desired salary range, and availability.About North Branch Construction, Inc. :
Since its founding in 1958, North Branch Construction has developed into a full service, award-winning Construction Manager, Design-Builder, and General Contractor serving New Hampshire and its bordering states. North Branch Construction is one of the largest commercial and residential contractors in the state of New Hampshire with a proven track record of completed projects on or ahead of schedule.