Hosts – We want you at Punch Bowl Social!
Punch Bowl Social is where party people come for an awe-inspiring experience and limitless possibilities. We live life to the fullest, take risks and march (or karaoke) to the beat of our own drum. We’re building a team of teams that we want you to be part of.
- Hourly Rate $16.00 to $17.00 based on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Referral bonus program
- Team member discounts on food, beverage and activities!
Our hosts are the first and last person our guests interact with and have one of the largest impacts on creating memorable guests experiences. The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
What you'll be doing:
- You value guest experiences and take pride in everything you do
- You've got attitude (the right kind, of course)
- Communication is key - you should be comfortable talking with strangers
- You understand that work is easier - and more fun - with teamwork
- Experience working in a high-volume restaurant/bar is ideal
- Taking reservations for guests
- Opening the door for every guest, greeting and seating guests
- Maintaining the reservation book throughout the shift
- Be the proud host of a memorable experience and guide guests on how to enjoy Punch Bowl Social
- Working alongside a team to provide a high level of hospitality
- Know the Punch Bowl Social brand so you can answer guest questions regarding food/beverage or other inquiries
- Cleaning and sanitizing lobby area and front doors every 30 minutes
- Answering phones, and taking any take-out orders received
*** Must be 21 years old and over ***
Follow us @punchbowlsocial or check us out at punchbowlsocial.com
Our team takes the current Covid-19 pandemic very seriously and has implemented additional safety and health guidelines to protect staff and guests.
We focus on an inclusive culture and celebrate everyone for who they are. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.