- Installs foundations, walls, floors, cabinets, and windows using materials such as: wood, steel, metal, concrete, plastics, and composites of multiple materials.
- Fits and installs windows, doors, door frames, door hardware, interior and exterior trim.
- Erects scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground levels.
- Studies specifications in blueprints, sketches, or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Shapes or cuts materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Follows established safety rules and regulations and maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Builds or repairs cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, or other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, hand tools, or power tools.
- Assembles and fastens materials to make frameworks or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Removes damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Inspects ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Moves necessary materials around jobsite as assigned.
- Cleans up worksite debris.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Construction Experience: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations