Great for those who just need some extra income Cook
- I seriously love my job. The atmosphere is wonderful, food is very easy to make, quick 3 hour session with breaks in between for lunch or dinner. It's fun to watch others paint, celebrate birthdays and anniversary. Overall fun environment to work in!
- Cooks seems to get more consistent work hours which I enjoy. So keep that in mind.
- We are allowed to sell our own art IN studio. There is no fee for displaying your art!
- On busy holidays, the pay doesn't feel quite enough but if you can get past those days, the rest of the year is fun and very much worth the pay.
- Not a ton of room for growth or anything but I personally knew what I was getting into when I got this job.
- Sessions can be cancelled the day before you work, sometimes I go a full week without a day of work.
- They told me for part time I will get up to 29 hours tops. The most I have ever gotten is 20 hours in one week. And that was RARE. Expect to work 3 hours every other day, IF that.
- Pay is biweekly. Just not a fan even if that's pretty normal.