MJ Resource Management is a Business Management Company focused on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in the full range of the business cycle. With a core staff of experienced professionals and a team approach we find success in all projects we take on. We have a dynamic company culture where employees are eager to succeed. Individuals are motivated and have a lot of company pride; the work environment is vibrant. CEO is very involved and available for all employees.
The ideal candidate will perform office administration duties and receptionist duties. This position will support all Operations departments on all office administration duties and is also the receptionist for the corporate office.
The responsibilities are as follows:
· Performs variety of office duties such as, files correspondence, maintains files of vendors, and arranges travel schedule and reservations, and other projects as required by the operations department, and other additional administrative duties assigned by the Director of Operations.
· Receives callers at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination, schedules appointments, gives information to callers and compiles and maintains records of office supplies (inventory) by performing the following duties:
· Obtains caller’s name and arranges for appointment with person called upon.
· Directs caller to destination or, if a message is left, records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
· Operates telephone console to receive incoming messages.
· Types up memos, correspondence, uses office machines such as calculators, copy machines and fax machines.
· Makes future appointments and answers inquiries.
· Collects and routes incoming mail, distributes messages, and prepares outgoing mail.
· Greets and assists visitors and issues visitor’s passes when required
· Purchases supplies, receives, counts and prepares stock inventory.
· Collects and distributes mail for all locations.
QUALIFICATION/EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
One year to three years’ work experience required in related field; high school graduate and some college preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $21.00 per hour
This Job Is: