Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation is seeking for a Full Time Patient Concierge/Customer Service Representative.
Ideal candidate will perform clerical functions under the supervision of the Director of Strategy and Admissions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Minimum one (1) year clerical experience
3. Working knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft Outlook and software necessary to perform essential duties
4. Bilingual a plus.
5. Healthcare experience preferred
1) Develop Excel spreadsheets with updated Case Managers/Social Workers from various hospitals
2) Print, scan, email, fax and file documentation
3) Speak to patient/families to get pre-admission demographic information
4) Review current policies with patient/families
5) Call insurance companies to verify benefits
6) Concierge duties include meeting and greeting all new admissions and orienting them to the facility and services offered by Methodist Home. Serves a liaison between residents/families and interdisciplinary team.
7) Completes signs in for all new admissions.
8) Communicates issues of concerns from resident and families to the appropriate discipline, then follows-through to ensure that areas of concerns are addressed timely.
9) Discharge planning follow up – All patients discharged to the community will be followed-up on Day 1, Day 7 and Day 14 post discharge from facility
10) Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location