Mears Group, A Quanta Services Company
At Mears, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. We take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 65 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
We re looking to add a graphic designer to our marketing team to strengthen our brand through traditional and digital marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will be a proactive visual storyteller with a holistic approach to marketing. As the only designer on the marketing team, this position has the opportunity for more creative freedom in the development of marketing collateral.
What Do You Offer Us?
- Create and design marketing materials for internal and external use such as brochures, proposals, presentation boards, flyers, newsletters, logos, templates, social media graphics, website landing pages and infographics
- Create and design HTML graphics for email blasts
- Partner with internal stakeholders to discuss and determine layout design and project specifics
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed
- Determine production of materials including packaging artwork and assembling final layouts for printers, prepare notes and instructions for printers and other vendors
- Create, design, draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using company-approved computer programs
- Support other team members with brand guidelines and best practices
- Other duties and special projects as needed
What We Offer You:
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan
What is Required?
- Bachelor s Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communications or related discipline
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite and some familiarity with web tools and html
- Familiar with traditional and digital marketing with strong understanding of current interactive design requirements, emerging technology and online media trends
- Creative, positive, and proactive with a high level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Must submit portfolio to be considered
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay Frequency: Semi-monthly
- Compensation Range: $50,000 - $65,000 annually
- Company website: To apply go to our website at mearscareers.net
- Industry-leading benefits: health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, paid time off (PTO) and 401(k).