DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform All Office Porter Duties in public office spaces including lobby, hallways, conference rooms, kitchen, restrooms, training rooms, employee patio and main office and subcontractor entrances. Duties include:
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in all conference rooms, training rooms and kitchen. This includes properly stocking all paper products, utensils, soap, coffee, creamer etc. Wiping down kitchen and monthly cleaning of refrigerators. Duties also include making coffee and cleaning dishes as needed.
- Setting up chairs, tables, supplies and meals in the training room and other conference rooms to accommodate various meetings. Take down and clean-up included.
- Restocking copiers with paper, office supplies (paper clips, binder clips, staplers etc.) at copier stations.
- Make management aware of necessary building repairs and emergencies.
- Assist in delivering packages, submittals, and mail within the office.
- Maintain cleanliness of floors, carpets, windows (on a sudden need basis) tables, countertops, and chairs throughout the public spaces.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness/appearance of all restrooms throughout the building. Clean all surface areas including mirrors, counter tops, walls, and sinks. Toilet and Urinal areas (as needed only). This includes properly stocking all paper, soap, and sanitizing products.
- Managing the trash receptacles within the office, conference rooms and kitchen. Clean ash trays around perimeter of building.
- Must be a Self-Starter, manage multiple tasks, and work independently while functioning as part of a cooperative team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday thru Thursday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Fridays. (30 min. break)
- Mandatory pre-hire drug screening.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Good Communication (written and oral) Skills.
- Standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Position requires physical capabilities of 10-50 pounds and requires repetitive hand movements as well as physical dexterity and mobility.
Martin-Harris Construction Company (MHC) was founded by Frank Martin in 1976. Since then, MHC has expanded throughout the southwest and currently operates in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas, and Utah with a corporate office located in Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to an outstanding reputation for creativity and project performance, MHC provides the added assurance of long-term stability and financial strength.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this job application!
Martin Harris is a zero tolerance and drug free environment.