Glen Research is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
Glen Research is seeking a Customer Service Representative. The primary responsibility of the customer service department at Glen Research LLC is interacting with customers while maintaining a high level of professionalism that represents the Glen Research brand. The customer service department is also responsible for a variety of administrative tasks supports overall operations. Glen Research is a small company that requires the employees to be reliable, flexible, and adapt to new and immediate needs. It is important for each individual to realize that their commitment to the team working environment is essential for continued success. This list of duties is not to be construed as the final list of responsibilities and it will change and grow as the company does.
- Promptly respond to customer calls and emails, and resolve the customer’s inquiry either directly or by transferring to the appropriate party.
- Accurately process customer orders that are placed via email, fax, and phone into NetSuite.
- Communicate and distribute orders to the appropriate labs for fulfillment.
- Communicate with customer service director and lab supervisors low inventory notes to manage customer expectations.
- Prepare packing slips from order fulfillments and distribute to the appropriate shipping department.
- Collect lab paperwork after shipment has been processed and input the freight charges and tracking information into NetSuite.
- Produce customer invoices for billing.
- Assemble order packets for filing.
- Ensure files are up to date and organized.
- Distribute incoming mail to the company.
- Process credit card payments
- High school diploma required. Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Good organization, scheduling, and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills specifically in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Able to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Previous experience with customer service and/or administrative duties is preferred.
Glen Research offers competitive wages and a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Glen Research is an EEO Employer.