The Dutch Content Editor has a strong background in editing, proofreading, creative content writing, journalism or blogging. They have a great eye for detail. The Content Editor is able to work independently and collaboratively as a part of an international team. The Content Editor is a dynamic and vibrant professional, passionate about modern pop-culture, including Music, Videos, Apps, Books and Podcasts. The Content Editor is eager to learn new skills.
What You Will Do
- Proofread and edit localized content, ensuring cultural appropriateness
- Find and fix linguistic and content errors
- Occasionally use your creative writing skills to create content
- Report linguistic and functional errors
- Research and verify content accuracy
To Be Successful You Will Have
- Strong, native-level skills in Dutch, with exceptional attention for detail
- Professional proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Cultural savviness and a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country's audience.
- Subject matter expertise for linguistic issues in the target language, ability to research, and resolve linguistic questions.
- Knowledge and experience with Mac/iOS products
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new tools and different procedures
- Ability to type your native language using the EN keyboard
- Preferably experience in editing, proofreading, (digital) content creation, creative writing, translation, localization, journalism, marketing or QA
- Must be able to work on-site in the Culver City office
- Must have valid work authorization in the US
In Return You Can Expect
- The support and collaboration of a wonderful linguistic team
- Fun, multicultural work environment
- Front-row seat to exciting digital content and new products
- Opportunity to grow as a linguistic content editor professional