Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Concord, NH (New Hampshire); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania)
Relocation assistance: is not available for this opportunity.
Requisition #: 69592
As the Digital Marketing Consultant, you will create innovative solutions and strategies to improve performance and efficiency across both Sales and Marketing. This position will collaborate with our sales and marketing teams to align Marketing technology & Sales Enablement platforms to marketing and sales strategies. S/he will work to bring content to life in our digital platforms, using tools like Seismic and Salesforce to put the right content in the hands of our sales and marketing teams. S/he will work closely with product owners, prioritizing innovative solutions that simplify sales processes while increasing marketing content distribution efficiency.
- Ensures that online sales enablement experiences are maintained and updated in a timely manner so that internal clients can utilize the sales/retention process.
- Documents the talking points and “story” surrounding more complex enhancements and initiatives related to the customer experience and develops digital solutions to meet the needs of the market.
- Obtains Voice sales and marketing partners to continuously respond to trends and feedback, and improve the process.
- Promotes digital tactics, concepts, and solutions to internal stakeholders for buy-in and approval.
- Collaborates effectively with management and appropriate internal stakeholders to enhance more complex digital marketing initiatives.
- Builds relationships and partners with key internal stakeholders to elicit and capture more complex marketing business goals and ensure all marketing tools, collateral and plans are in alignment with the business goals and objectives.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to more complex Sales Enablement technology issues and/or concerns.
- Acts as a resource for more complex digital communications and marketing collateral, in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders, that support consistent enterprise core messaging and business goals
- Analyzes and consults on the development of more complex performance metrics and benchmarks to track and assess the effectiveness of assigned digital marketing plans to management and/or appropriate internal stakeholders.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of the Seismic platform
Nice to have:
- 3-5 years experience with sales enablement platforms (Seismic)
- 2+ years experience with CRM (Salesforce)
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Home : Employees will work from home on average more days per week.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’sMost Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [email protected]
if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.