Sales Manager in Training
Do You Want a Career or a Job?
Provide the income you deserve.
I'm seeking manager candidates that are available for an in person or virtual interview. Interviews will be held at our Regional Office in Knoxville Tn or virtually through zoom.
At the Ketron Agencies, we market for one of the fastest growing Companies in the Financial Services Industry specializing in the Worksite/Benefits market place. We are currently going through an expansion and because of this tremendous growth, we are looking to fill key positions who will be working with business clients such as city & county governments and local businesses within Tennessee and Kentucky area. We are looking for full-time candidates (Monday-Friday, 8-5) that have an aptitude for leadership and to learn quickly.
Interviews are currently being conducted for entry level and senior level applicants or those with business-to-business sales experience who are looking to gain experience. There is flexibility and room for advancement. Motivated, hard-working candidates with excellent communication
- Candidate will be taught to manage systems and activity required for successful team
- Involved in overseeing training
- Implement and manage systems among their team
- Participating in weekly management-development meetings
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Present and partner with companies to make products and services available to new and existing customers
- Work with existing accounts as well as create new business accounts to ensure each client has received great customer service regarding their benefits package
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why should you work for us?
- Make an impact in the community by supporting the financial needs of working class Americans.
- Benefit from performance awards, incentives and advancement opportunities.
- Generous performance driven Compensation Plan, including weekly bonuses
- Incentive trips and prizes
- Comprehensive training program and individual mentoring
- Full service sales support
- Management Advancement opportunities
Again, MUSTbe available for an in person or virtualinterview.
Average Income: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 Performance driven
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
Related keywords: manager, manager in training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
To keep applicants safe we provide mask and practice social distancing during the interview process and we offer virtual interviews.
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place