This is a contract position for up to 6 months with one of NYS client. The location is in Bronx, NY.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Fluent in Spainish (read, write and speak)
- Ability to navigate online databases
- Good customer service skills, including proper business phone and email etiquette
- Interview applicants and determine eligibility.
- Conduct sex offender and CBC for applicants.
- Gather and evaluate information to resolve complaints.
- Resolve applicant related issues.
- Communicate with outside agencies to ensure and expedite the application process for the EHV program.
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to inquiries.
- Promptly review and disposition reasonable accommodation requests.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Candidate must be fully vaccinated
- Can you speak write and read Spanish?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Handling Complaints: 1 year (Preferred)
- Housing specialist: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer