- Responsible for assisting the project manager/Turnaround support staff in development of detail job plans and estimates
- Load Activities or steps in scheduling software
- Develop procedures to maintain the schedule
- Coordinate scheduling efforts for the client
- Update Schedules per the clients scheduling standards
- Deliver information as requested to clients/contractors
- Audit updates to insure compliance to Client Scheduling Standards.
Validate recovery plans should they be needed to maintain the planned finish date. Responsible for schedule data accuracy.
- Review and verify all progress to the project.
- Preform a continuous review Engineering, Procurement and Construction schedules to ensure they are fully integrated.
- Provide direction and stewardship of EPC Contractors to ensure that their schedule reporting is performed in compliance to Client reporting standards.
- Detail Schedule
- Resource loaded schedule
- Milestone Schedule
- Reports: Histograms, usage curves, tabular reports
- Primavera P6 experience
- 5+ Years direct work experience in field scheduling in the Petrochemical Industry
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $32.00 - $60.00 per hour