TITLE: OFFICE CLERK II
We are looking for a responsible individual with excellent communication skills, who is a fast learner, problem solver and can work individually. We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to the office, assisting in a daily office needs, and managing his company's general administrative.
Responsibilities and Duties
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for a variety of basic office/clerical support activities such as filing, typing, answering, and directing phone calls, taking messages, scanning, and copying material.
- This position receives frequent supervisory directions and follow detailed/specific instructions per assignment.
- Assigned more routine and repetitive assignments subject to established work processes, methods, and guidelines in various general support functions such as filing/maintaining databases/archives, miscellaneous typing, copying, collating/sorting/distributing other materials.
- The level of decision-making is controlled by well-defined procedures, policies, and protocols with few options from which to select.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Handling bills and running official errands
- General administrative/office duties.
Qualifications and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to: communicate in person, and by telephone, computer, email, and correspondence with co-workers, other agency employees, consumers and visitors to exchange information
- Read or comprehend and apply instructions
- Learn and explain agency office support practices and operations to others
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Other forms
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- 10 hour shift
- Temporarily due to COVID-19