Hamilton Anderson Associates is seeking a Architect Designer to join our Team! The ideal candidate will be a qualified architect who will provide the technical and/or design input for significant aspects of an architectural project or for an entire project which is less complex under the supervision of a Senior Project Architect or Senior Project Designer. It is preferred that this candidate is located in or near Las Vegas, Nevada with experience in Hospitality, Multi-Family and REVIT.
What you will need:
- Professional degree from a school accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board or equivalent as determined by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Minimum of eight years experience after graduation or, equivalent education and experience.
What you will do:
- Maintain leadership role in the technical and/or design aspects of the architectural project under his/her responsibility;
- May participate in all phases of a project from concept design through construction documentation
- Participate in the production of contract documents including mark ups and owner review comments under the supervision of the Senior Project Architect/Designer;
- In consultation with Senior Project Architect /Designer estimate man hours necessary to perform assigned tasks for parts of projects and monitor budgeted hours for compliance with schedule
- Assist with code reviews;
- Attend internal and external meetings as directed by senior staff with consultants, clients, agencies and others and prepare meeting notes for distribution;
- Communicate with engineers, consultants, etc. to ensure that information is exchanged and documentation is coordinated and implemented for assigned parts of project;
- Participate in the quality process for assigned portion(s) of the project ;;
- Participate in the review of shop drawings specifications, schedules and construction materials for assigned portion of the project;
- Assist Project Manager with the documentation of changes in scope and/or additional services ;
- Under the supervision of senior staff, plan and coordinate the work of junior staff team members for assigned parts of the project;
- Responsible on a daily basis to effectively deliver firm services to clients, contractors, consultants and allied professionals.
Hamilton Anderson Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $64,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Architecture: 8 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations