Customer Support Managed Program Analyst II in GAC Savannah
Must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiarity and/or experience working with Aircraft Service Center operations and/or Gulfstream Aircraft Ownership Service (AOS) accounts is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in aviation maintenance, business administration, or a related curriculum required or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 years related aircraft maintenance experience or experience analyzing complex data sets. Position Purpose
Under minimal direction, manage and oversee contractual terms, and with guidance from the PS Sales Programs Manager, coordinate, analyze, review and manage cost for sales programs for current and future fleet.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of sales programs including, but not limited to, analyzing costs for Gulfstream customers.
- Develop tracking process to control costs and minimize cost impact to sales programs and customers.
- Manage review of maintenance records, including CMP documentation, aircraft, engine and APU log book entries and parts documentation to assist with enrollment fee calculation, pricing and relevant program coverage.
- Participate in cost analyses, business cases, and feasibility studies related to enhancements of existing or creation of new sales programs.
- Review and approve maintenance and parts invoices; provide work direction to an internal team regarding all sales programs.
- Independently analyze aircraft maintenance cost in sales programs.
- Responsible for accomplishment of specific tasks/projects as assigned by the PS Sales Programs Manager.
- Prepare and manage inquiries, RFQs and proposals for prospective customers.
- This position may require working first, second, third, swing, or weekend shifts. .
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems, troubleshooting, technical manuals systems, and aircraft maintenance records system preferred.
- Strong Mechanical Systems/Structures and Avionics/Electrical Systems background preferred.
Requisition Number: 189785
Category: Service Center
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 06/06/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright © 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft