A Transfer Truck Driver is responsible for safely operating a heavy commercial truck to provide prompt and courteous service to customers.
- Operates vehicle in safe and efficient manner
- Performs pre- and post-trip inspections
- Responsible for completion of assigned routes in a timely and safe manner
- Responsible for running route and follow direction of Supervisor
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Clear and clean job sites of debris and other materials, ensuring they are restored to their original state
- Practice personal safety and safety of others
- Must complete paperwork and submit daily
- Provide support to operations as required
- Other tasks as required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Proven ability to multi-task & ability to prioritize tasks
- CDL A license, with air brake endorsement
- Perform pre and post trip inspections
- Acceptable driving record/MVR
- Must be able to driver a manual transmission
- Self-starter, motivated and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of basic preventative and general maintenance activities
- Strong ability to follow oral and written instructions properly
- Must be able to work in harsh climates (hot and cold)
- Must be able to lift and push 100 lbs
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
GFL Environmental, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy), age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable discrimination laws. Furthermore, no employee of the Company may discriminate against any applicant or fellow employee on the basis of a disability or veteran/military status.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!Join Our Talent Network!