Who We Are
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, U.S.A., Inc., is a global leader in chemical solutions which enable the semiconductor industry and the digital universe. We have an exciting opportunity at our North Kingstown, RI facility for a Warehouse Technician!
With state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Europe, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan, local sales offices throughout the world and on-site applications support, FUJIFILM Electronic Materials supplies the world's top tier semiconductor manufacturers with a broad array of products and services used throughout the semiconductor manufacturing process.
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for shipping goods to customers and/or external warehouses and for providing materials and supplies to the manufacturing, laboratory, engineering and R&D groups for various activities. This is a 3rd shift opportunity which will include shift differential pay in addition to our amazing benefits package!
We are currently offering a sign on bonus!!
End of 30 days: 50%
End of 90 days: 50%
1st shift: $1,000
2nd shift: $1,250
3rd shift: $1,500
Key responsibilities for this role include:
Perform a variety of receiving activities to support the flow of incoming materials and supplies. These activities include the physical and electronic receipt of materials from various origins including:
- Production (receipt of production outputs)
- Inter-branch (other warehouses)
- Vendors (MRO's and Catalogue items)
- Customers (ARM's).
- These activities support the flow of materials and provide the electronic tracking within the business system (SAP) to allow other actions to proceed.
- Prepare and package customer shipments for ground, air and ocean transportation in accordance with shipping regulations (DOT, IATA, IMDG). This includes containers that are currently being loaded in 3rd party warehouses.
- Performs loading and unloading of trucks and containers for receipts and customer shipments.
- Perform a variety of inventory control functions to support the flow of materials within a single plant as well as between plants. These tasks include:
- Cycle Counting
- Material Transfers and Distribution
- Production Staging (kitting of raw materials)
- Stock Rotation.
- Pick inter-branch shipments for all field warehouses to support customer shipments. This is to ensure timely shipments to customers.
- Operate lift trucks and other vehicles safely to minimize any product and asset damage
- Properly identify (labels, markings) and store products according to specified requirements. Segregate product when necessary. This allows for the proper storage and preservation of the products.
- General housekeeping practices including the proper handling of waste. This allows for a clean and safe environment.
High school degree or equivalent
- Read, write and speak English. Ability to take direction and execute tasks accordingly
- 2 – 5 years warehouse experience
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferably
- Forklift driving experience is preferred
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to lift/push up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work additional hours and some weekends will be required
- Ability to work 3rd shift, Sunday thru Thursday, 10:30PM - 7:00AM
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- This is a safety-sensitive position that requires candidates to successfully pass a post-offer drug screening prior to employment. One of the essential job functions is the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
MENTAL & EMOTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Resilience - Adapting well in the face of workplace stressors, the ability to work effectively and efficiently in high stress and conflict situations, the ability to remain poised under all circumstances, the ability to maintain regular attendance and be punctual.
- Communication -The ability to successfully and professionally express and exchange ideas and meanings with all levels of employees in the organization, the ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals including customers/clients, the ability to work as an integral part of a team, ability to interact effectively with people in a positive manner that engenders confidence and trust.
- Reasoning and decision-making -The ability to understand, remember and follow verbal and written instructions, the ability to reason logically and make sound decisions.
- Comprehension -The ability to complete tasks without direct supervision, the ability to simultaneously address multiple complete problems.
- Organizational skills -Ability to multitask without loss of efficiency or accuracy, the ability to work and sustain attention with distractions and interruptions, the ability to perform in situations requiring speed, deadlines or productivity quotas.
FUJIFILM Electronics Materials, U.S.A., Inc., is part of the Fujifilm family – a company that has been evolving and transforming for more than 85 years. Fujifilm is focused on four strategic business areas: Advanced materials, including electronic materials for semiconductor manufacturing; Imaging; Healthcare; and products and services to support Business Innovation. As a global company, Fujifilm has revenues of $21 billion, with 310 group companies and 73,275 employees worldwide.
FUJIFILM Electronic Materials, U.S.A., Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.