Four Stars Finance was established in 2010 and is an affiliate of D&M Auto Leasing. The company partners with banks, credit unions, and captive funding sources to provide financing options and serve the needs of leasing companies and franchised dealerships. The business model and infrastructure were built based on over 30 years of experience in the leasing market creating a highly efficient and robust work environment. Four Stars Finance currently manages over $1 Billion dollars in leases.
Privately-held HERNCO Inc. is the parent company of D&M Auto Leasing, Four Stars Auto Group, Four Stars Finance, Dallas Lease Returns and Apple Leasing.
Four Stars Finance
17090 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, Texas 75248
We are seeking a Customer Retention Specialist to provide exemplary customer service for our clients and lenders.
· Aptitude for discretion given sensitive and confidential information
· Answer phones and respond to incoming email requests
· File and process insurance claims
· Provide accurate payoffs to dealers upon request by communicating with lenders
· Process daily Welcome Letters for new lessees
· Assist with insurance tracking
· Scan and index all lease correspondence
· Process returned mail and address changes
· Audit funding documents for accuracy
· Assist with personal property questions and documents
· Assist with special projects
· High School Diploma or Equivalent required
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· High sense of urgency and ability to work at a fast pace
· Leadership traits and/or supervisory experience
· Excellent customer service and organizational skills
· Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
· Ability to manage repetitive tasks day to day to stay ahead
· Ability to use creative thinking and resolve one-off scenarios
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel)
· Professional appearance with reliable work ethic
· Fast paced work environment
· Medical and dental coverage available after orientation period
· Paid vacation
All potential employees must have a valid driver’s license and pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
We continue to take daily safety precautions for our employees and customer base.
Work Location: One location