[About our Brand]
FOUND Hotels are full of character and cater to modern day explorers who expect consistent social and local community experiences, while traveling on a budget. Each location is centrally located and offers a choice of shared bunk or private room accommodations. Stylish common areas, daily activities and unique food & beverages access provide further opportunities for you to let loose and connect.
What you’ll be doing
This is a role which will combine traditional duties of a hotel housekeeping attendant as well as traditional duties of a hotel laundry attendant.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
- Operate and monitor washing, dry cleaning, and drying machinery, including adding chemicals and cleaning lint traps.
- Identify stained or damaged items and determine status for repair, spot treatment, rewash, or discard.
- Inspect cleanliness of articles removed from the washer, dryer, or dry cleaning machines and place in clean linen carts.
- Set dryers to designated times and temperatures based on fabrics contained in load
- Remove lint and debris from dryer screens, dry cleaning filters, and drain trap after each load
- Fold cleaned articles into designated size, either by hand or using folding machine. Maintain accurate records of items laundered
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience required. Depending on the role degree may be required.
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, guests, and vendors. Ability to diplomatically deal with difficult situations and people, while exhibiting a consistent level of professionalism.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, or telephone. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- housekeeping/cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- driver's license (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma