This positions travels to worksite with the assigned oiler to assist performing preventative scheduled fueling and lubrication of Fiore & Sons, Inc. construction field equipment.
$ 33,280 - $ 54, 400
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist oiler perform preventative schedule maintenance such as lubricating, fueling, and minor repairs.
- When oiler is helping Field Mechanics assist as required
- Desired to learn the trade and become full-time oiler
- Able to use PPE and familiarity with OSHA fuel and oils spill containment.
- Perform basic visual inspections while assisting servicing equipment.
- Be familiar with uses of pneumatic, hydraulic services and power tools.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of tools and repairs.
- When assigned to the shop maintain maintenance shop, fuel farm and property grounds in a clean and neat condition free of debris, trash, oil and lubricants.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Assist maintenance staff and parts department with inventory as requested.
- Perform snow removal operation as needed.
- 18 years of age or older with the ability to obtain a CDL B Commercial License
- Dependable, Reliable, Honest and Trainable individual.
- Motivated and self-started to learn the trade to become an oiler
- Able to comply with all safety rules and policies.
- Ability to multitask and follow instructions.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and night shift as required.
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles and trucks.
- Able to use hands to hold, grasp, push and pull.
- Positive attitude team player with the desire to learn new tasks.
- Able to work in a drug-free environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Required: HS Diploma or GED with 1 year experience performing similar duties.
Preferred: Experience in similar line of work with some technical training in maintenance.
This position has No supervisory responsibilities
This position requires the ability to communicate in English with co-workers, customers and the general public.
This job requires the ability to do and understand basic math.
Able to perform work on uneven surfaces, kneel, squat, climb equipment or ladders, push-pull and lift items 25 consistently to 50 pounds occasionally. Able to use hands to hold, grasp, push and pull.
Able to work outside exposed to weather conditions and in-shop atmosphere with loud noises and fumes; work on/around heavy/moving machinery; bend, walk, stand, sit for extended time; use hand tools.
We Offer an Outstanding Benefit Package:
- Health & Dental– 100% Employer paid premiums for employees and their families.
- Voluntary Vision Plan-Optional
- FSA Accounts - Optional
- HSA Account - with HDHP
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match contributions up to 3%.
- $100 Monthly Employer paid Short Term Disability - Additional Voluntary Employee deductions to cover up to 60% of Weekly Wages - Optional.
- Long term Disability - Optional
- 25,000.00 Employer paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance- Additional Voluntary deductions up to 5 times Annual Wages - Optional
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Applicants that require reasonable accommodation to complete the application process should contact Human Resources at 303-429-8893.